Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Information overload

10 March 2010 - Overloaded


My 3rd day of IAP. And finally, I'm not sitting in the learning room reading my storybook. Although I wish I was since the book is due today and I have yet to finish reading it.

Lab was smaller than the school and there's lots of things to learn. I guess my mind is going overloaded with the information that is given to me today.

Information overloaded and

Oh. my laptop is going to be pronounced as dead soon. I can't use the Internet Explorer. Firefox died on me when I tried to update to the new one and now it can't work as well. How great can this be?

I need a computer expert to help me. Haha. Hopefully the laptop is just putting on a strike today. perhaps it will be fine tomorrow? If it isn't, I don't even know what can I do to make it right again.

Shall be off trying to solve the problem. There goes my plan of researching tonight since I cant even use any server.

No comments: